There will be a little bit of shrinkage after the first wash. If you're not sure what size to get, the sizing chart below is accurate.
The width is the distance across the chest measured from the bottom of each seam where the sleeves attach to the shirt. A handy trick would be to take the same measurement of your favourite t-shirt with a ruler or measuring tape, so you can choose your size with more confidence. The shirts run about one size smaller than the equivalent size at Old Navy.
For what to do if you want to exchange your shirt for a different size, check out our return policy on our faq page.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|Length (Worldwide) (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
|Width (Worldwide) (inches)||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Length (East Asia) (inches)||26 ⅜||27 ½||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Width (East Asia) (inches)||18 ½||19 ¾||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼|